Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Blade mSR throttle problem - SOLVED!

In an earlier post (here) I wrote about my problem with the throttle on my E-flite Blade mSR getting stuck on full speed and then after a couple of seconds it went down to zero without me being able to do anything.

Now I think this is solved :)


It seems as if it was my LiPo's that wasn't good anymore. I just received an order with some hobby items today and among other stuff I had ordered Turnigy 1S 160mAh 30C 3,7 V LiPo's (from HobbyKing). I ordered four of them since the price was only 1,69$ each. After plugging the batteries into the charger (that was included with the Blade mSR bnf kit when I bought it) and charged them fully I crossed my fingers and plugged one battery into the little heli and - YIPPEE! - everything was back to normal again.

Turnigy 1S 160mAh 30C
Places where you can find "mSR-compatible" batteries:

Lesson learned: If you encounter the problem that the throttle just locks on the Blade mSR and then goes back to zero after a few seconds make sure to check the batteries. Go for 150mAh batteries or more if you intend to purchase new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GraysonHobby

MicroJet