Monday, July 25, 2011

My R/C gear (the electic gear)

During the time I have been active in this hobby I have bought some various "electric" equipment. When I started to think about this, after listening to the RCPowers audio course, I can see that I have not been that focused. If I should start this hobby today I would focus to buy equipment that I can reuse in (almost) all my setups. Looking at my small "collection" I now see that I only have two items that are identical, two 3s 1550 lipos. Well OK, I actually only have one kind of servos, HXT900's.
Motor:
  • Turnigy 28-26 1650kv
  • Turnigy 28-36 2350kv
  • Brushed motor included with the Easy Star (don't know brand or size)
  • 2212-6 2200kv (looks exactly like turnigy but no name)
ESC's:
  • HobbyWing Pentium18A
  • HobbyWing Pentium 30A
  • Brushed included with Easy Star (don't know name or size)
  • 20A (looks exactly like turnigy but no name) 
Lipo:
  • LM Fast charge 2S 1300 20C
  • LM Loong 2S 1300 25C
  • LM Loong 3S 1300 25C
  • Gravity 3S 1550 30-40C
Transmitter:
  • Spektrum DX6i
  • E-sky (included with Lama v3 heli)
Receiver:
  • AR6100 (included with the DX6i transmitter)
  • OrangeRX 6 channel DSM2 receiver (works great with the DX6i)
  • Corona 4 channel synthetic receiver (works great with the transmitter included with Lama v3)
Servo:
  • HXT 900

Lessons learned: Be more focused when buying RC equipment in the future. This would save me money and I will always have spare parts if something breaks.

/MidnightSunRC

No comments:

Post a Comment

GraysonHobby

MicroJet