Sunday, July 24, 2011

Bought the ultimate RC course

I went and bought the RC Powers ultimate RC course yesterday (you can find it here: RC Powers). I bought the master version where you get almost three hours of material and four (4!) of their pdf plans as a bonus. After looking/listening through the first few modules I really see that this is a good thing to buy. Even though I would say that the biggest audience for this course are the RC hobby beginners I would also say that this is a gem for those that has been into the RC hobby for a while. Actually, I really believe that I would have saved quite a lot of money if I had had the opportunity to buy this when I first started.

I think I will come back later with a small review of this course when I have listened through all the included material but just because of the good deal together with those bonus pdf plans I would already now recommend a buy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

GraysonHobby

MicroJet