Sunday, July 24, 2011

Blade mSR throttle problem


Solution to my problem here!


Ok so my Blade msr has started to have a bad behaviour. I am flying around in a normal way on a fully charged battery, nothing fancy, and suddenly the throttle locks and I can't do anything. After a few seconds (maybe 5?) the throttle goes down to zero like the battery is dead. I have no idea what the problem might be but I suspect that it might be the 4-in-1 that is dying on me.
Has anyone had the same problem? Are there any solutions?
Cheers


2 comments:

  1. I'm also starting to have problems with throttle. When full the motor starts to make a screeching soung and starts juttering with tail shake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, screeching sound sounds to me as some bearings are worn out(?)

    ReplyDelete

GraysonHobby

MicroJet